Wednesday, February 11, 2009

QUICK EVERYONE, COME SEE HOW CUTE I LOOK

Today was a really good day. But I've been strangely sad these past two days and I don't know why. Here's a fun fact about me: every time I say that, I have a really legitimate reason for being sad, but I'm so bad at accessing my emotions / so good at locking up my emotions that I don't know what it is. Then sometimes I figure out what is making me sad, and by sometimes I mean usually, and then I'm like oh that was blaringly obvious. But aside from that I've been sad, today was a REALLY good day.

It's 4:51 am now. Too early. Too late.

When Ke and I woke up to go to class today we found snow, and then we were making up the situation of how funny it would be if we had run through the halls yelling GUYS EVERYONE WAKE UP THERE'S SNOW OUTSIDE IT'S SNOWING GRAB YOUR MITTENS GRAB YOUR HAT SNOW EVERYBODY SNOW! Because our class starts at 9 and most people then are still sleeping, and then there was snow in my hair and Ke was like WOW YOU LOOK SO CUTE so then we evolved to being like WAIT EVERYONE, HOLD UP A SECOND, I AM SO ADORABLE RIGHT NOW, I'M JUST SO CUTE I SCARE MYSELF.

And then class got cut an hour short cause of the snow, so naptime started early. Ke picked up the phone in the classroom and was like HELLO? NAPTIME CAME EARLY! And the guy behind us thought we were crazy.

Then we napped for a while.

And then we went to dinner, and Mel was really weird at Ge by mistake, so then we tried to talk to him again and she was still really weird. And then WAIT TODAY WAS SUCH A GOOD DAY, I KEEP ON REMEMBERING REALLY GOOD THINGS THAT HAPPEN, I HAVE TOO MANY TO WRITE ABOUT.

Okay again at dinner it was just me and Mel in the room cause we went late and we were in the back room, but then this kid from her class came and sat with us, and he must have thought I was like brain damaged INSANE because I was telling this weird story about a deer when he sat down, and then Mel told him about the womb shrooms, and it just got really weird.

And then when we got back to the dorm I got a big box full of toilet paper in the mail, so Mel and Ra and I dressed up in the packaging and went to visit Av, and he gave us mint carob and peanut butter and Ge thought we were on so many drugs but we weren't.

And then Mel and I went to Mel's room and Sa came in and we talked about HOW DELICIOUS MAPLE BUTTER IS, OH MY GOD. AND SA BROUGHT UP LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE BOOKS, NOT THAT DUMB TV SHOW THAT DIDN'T EVEN FOLLOW THE PLOT BUT THE BOOKS. And Mel and I died a little because we had just been reveling in the glory of Little House books over dinner.

Annddd theennnnn Bej and I played online for a while, and then we set out looking for matches and things were SO WEIRD and it wasn't even the middle of the night, and we both knew that without talking because we understand each other. And then Bej went to take long exposure pictures outside and Be made lots of noises and then we watched a lot of Avatar. And a lot of really good stuff happened today. But now it's 5:00 am.

No comments: