Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tea Shop

Today I accidentally burned my hair and eyebrow and the tips of my eyelashes on the left side of my face. My eyelashes look really cool though, cause the tips are white and feathered like I'm wearing weird snow mascara.
It's so Prince Zuko too, you have no idea. Too bad about that hair though.

Then Je spilled over some water, and he stands there and says WHY DO I RUIN EVERYTHING, and as he does that his pants fall down, and as he bends over to pull them up Ia opens the door and Je's rear is facing him, and then he gives a really awkward look and leaves, then comes back in and kicks Je in the behind and leaves cause he thought Je was mooning him, and then Je was like he kicked me full force and Ia was like you don't even want to know full force.

That happened.

I also made tissue paper flowers for people.

And we watched the end of Avatar. I cannot believe it is over. Sigh.

No comments: