Monday, February 9, 2009

Tumbleweed

The Moon Is There, I Am Here is now my fourth most played song on itunes, after Living Room, Parentheses, and Stickshifts and Safety belts. And before Little Miss Pipedream.

Now that says something.

I'm back in my dorm again. The funeral was sad. Like, really sad. I cried a lot more than I expected to. And then the reception was horribly awkward, with me all like puffy faced and still crying a little but in front of like all these extended family and friend people who were all coming up to me and telling me how sorry they were and asking me about college, and I just felt really awkward about the entire situation. Gram was just so loved. Seeing Grandfather go up to the urn in the ground and saying, "So long, sweetheart," broke my little heart.

I got in some good bonding with cousin Will though.

And now I'm back to my dorm family. Bej recorded a Britney Spears cover album. It is great.

No comments: