Thursday, February 5, 2009

15 THINGS ABOUT ME!

1. My ultimate burrito is rice, pinto beans, cheese, and guacamole without onion bits. When I try to branch out and try other things in my burritos I end up pining for my old fave.

2. Every time I hear your mom jokes I think about the time Zayde said "yo momma's so fat she was born with a silver shovel in her mouth." I also think of that every time I think of Zayde.

3. Rape jokes make me uncomfortable.

4. Recently as I've been falling asleep I've been sometimes experiencing this weird in between state where I'm still awake but my body feels like it has disappeared and I hallucinate people in the room with me, but not frightening demons like Y does but like my friends from the dorm, and then I think they're actually in my room as I'm trying to go to sleep, so thank goodness it isn't demons cause that would be unpleasant.

5. I've been waking myself up by making weird little moan/squeak noises recently. Good thing I don't have a roommate or else I'd be embarrassed.

6. I don't even KNOW what I would do if I had a roommate. I don't even KNOW. HOW DOES ONE DO IT?

7. I'm really, REALLY bad at believing that people could/would/ever have romantical feelings for me. Like REALLY bad at it. You don't even know.

8. I sing all the time when nobody can hear me.

9. I don't really like watching movies or TV except for a few certain shows.

10. I think coming to this college was 100% the right choice for me and I cannot imagine going anyplace else.

11. I don't understand how so many people our age around here think racism and sexism are a thing of the past and don't apply to life these days. WHAT.

12. I LOVE smart people. LOVE it. Oh my goodness.

13. I didn't really want to write this, instead I wanted to ask you guys to write 25 things about me, just cause I think it would be interesting to see what 25 facts you would put. But then I thought if I asked nobody would do it and then it would just be awkward.

14. I don't stay in one place for very long around here. I spend a lot of time wandering about seeing what everyone is up to.

15. Being away from home has made me like my last name so much more, cause around here nobody else has my last name and so it's like just a last name like everyone else's instead of that super common name that everyone has.

I'll write 10 more tomorrow. Now I really have to sleep.

KE AND I. THREW A PROM YESTERDAY. AND EVERYONE LOVED IT. THEY DRESSED UP. THEY ASKED DATES. THEY POSED IN FRONT OF OUR DUMB BACKGROUND. THEY SWING DANCED. IS THERE ANYTHING KE AND I CANNOT DO. NO. NO THERE IS NOT.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

7- you and me both darlinggg

J said...

amen sistas

oh and i like your idea of us all writing things about eachother...hmm how should we do it?

Big Bo said...

i second jrubella