Thursday, February 19, 2009

Twain

Today was a really good day.

Something smells in my room. The last time something smelled and I couldn't find it for a while, when I finally found it it was a rotting bat carcass.

Today instead of having class we just had to go to one activity. Ke and I went to this activity which was all these middle aged people singing Beatles songs and Amazing Grace and Lean on Me, and there was this adorable little girl dancing around, and it was SO hippie and so much shorter and later and easier than class.

And then Mel and Ke and Be and I went for a great walk through the woods to the beach. We found a lot of really pretty stones and it was sunshiney and wonderful. I was so happy.

And then after that Ke and Mel and Ra and I all napped in Meg's bed for a while. And then stuff went DOWN on lost. And then I arranged all the rocks to that they were in the right order and in the right places. And then Bej and I played on the American Girl website. And then we delivered the space saw to No.

1 comment:

J said...

i used to LOVE the american girl website

no lie