Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Take that towel OFF

I learned a lot about killer whales today.

It's a little obscene how much I enjoy things around here.

What happened today?

woke up
cleaned my room
fixed my fridge
microwaved my leftover burrito and ate it with a mug of hot cocoa
did my laundry
hung up my old calendar as posters
did my reading
did some researching of killer whales
ordered some books from the library exchange thing
took some notes
ate SUCH A GOOD DINNER TORTELLINI IN CREAM SAUCE AND SPINACH SALAD WITH GRAPES AND ALMONDS
i will take a moment here to comment on how much i like spinach leaf/nut/fruit/cheese salads. OH MY GOD. SO DELICIOUS.
and i've been waiting for that tortellini since before break
hung out with people
talked to RA Au
To went through the portal
lent Al my lamp cause she broke both of hers
heard people trip over that metal thing Ra brought into our hallway
staged blackmail pictures
discussed what if everyone in my dorm died mysteriously with Ta and Bej
played the Be tries to grab my knees from the bottom bunk and I try to evade on the top bunk game
Ra got penguin pants like my penguin pants
said goodbye to suitemate Li
did something TOP SECRET with Bej after everyone else had gone to sleep
it was hilarious
and clever
and weirder than we probably will ever understand
we MAY get yelled at for it
which is why i can't say what it is
Ke is freakin awesome. that girl cracks me up

No comments: