Friday, January 30, 2009

Can your science explain how it rains?

I love when everyone is feeling better. I always forget how great everything is when everyone (myself included) is healthy, and then it happens and I'm reamazed.


Gram died today, but she lived a GOOD life. Up until the last year or so when things got kind of dicey, but still she was so loved and taken care of. I hope that when I die I have a granddaughter thinking about how great my life was. And Gram and Grandfather are still #1 on my list of proof of true love.


But in more local news, we watched more Avatar today. And then when avatar was done Be and Bej and I went into Sa's room, only Bej and I got there first cause Be was lagging for some reason, and Bej banged on Sa's door and then we heard To's door open so we ran out, and then To ran out behind us naked only in a robe shouting THEY'VE COME THEY'RE AFTER ME, and all Be sees when he runs up is me and Bej run down the hall one way and To run screaming that the other way, and I just think of how it must have looked to him and crack UP.

And then we were in Sa's room being SO weird and Sa was SO confused. But it was just one of those nights.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

iloveyouannacohen.

<3<3<3

Anonymous said...

maww im around if they need any pet sitting or some shit.

in other news, you must have looked CRAZED.

Kawaii Baba said...

i love you anna