Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Quiet Hours

I really do like it here.

Ke and I are in the same seminar group this term, meaning we will be next term as well.
YES.
Also her roommate Sar dropped out, so now she has a room that used to be a common room all to herself. She might get a new roommate next week though.

Today was a nice day. We played the game where you put an envelope on the ground and have to pick it up with your teeth with only your feet touching the floor. You can bend all you want as long as you follow those rules. Sa is surprisingly good at it. It is surprisingly difficult. But I did it.

We also hung out with new suitemate Li today. I like her. She seems like a good one.

What else. We had a Who's Line session, we hung out a lot in Meg and Mel's room, it was a kind of low key day but still of quality.

It rained those nice big intense raindrops today (because of that large high pressure system in the middle of the Pacific). I'm listening to them now and they are lovely. I wish I had a better listening to rain room. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm rain.

No comments: