Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Aren't you going to wait for the surprise?

Today was a success.
I don't know how it's three am. It's just so HARD to go to sleep early in these parts.

Today I went to class. And then had SUCH a good nap after, oh my goodness. I slept, and I slept deep. We didn't have seminar because of our nighttime field trip so nap time was extended. Mmmmm. Sleep.

But I had to set my alarm for four because we had places to go! Places being the Olympia City Council meeting. Which was a LOT more interesting than I expected it to be. A lot of interesting characters spoke out in the public forum time. And the mayor is really cool. And Co tried to creep on our concept map that Ke and I were making to plan our Classy Ladies of the 70's night. It's tomorrow and it's going to be good.

Vi had her yelling at the 4th and 5th floor meeting today. But that was when we were out on the town. We were out from 5 to like 8 45.

Be's birthday is today (the 14th) but he didn't tell anyone, so we had the extra surprise factor of him not even knowing we knew it was his birthday. We decorated his door and slid reese's cups under his door after we thought he had gone to sleep, but he was totes awake cause we saw his light go on and off. But whatever. It was still technically his birthday cause it was at like one am.

When we were getting RA Au to get us paper to make Be's decorations he was resisting, and then Ke and Ra went over and were banging on his door, and then he yelled at them, and then they were walking away and he said, "Aren't you going to wait for the surprise?" And Ke and Ra turn around and he says, "It's in my pants," and he pulls out balloons, but we are NEVER letting him live down that quote.

And then Bej and I had to discuss that thing that NEVER HAPPENED last night. I think No is convinced we like had wild sex or something.

And then I cleaned my sink because Ra unclogged the toilet. Talk about walking where angels fear to tread.

AND THEN I DID THE DUMBEST THING.
Okay so I look in the mirror and see a bit of food in my teeth, so I try to get it out with a piece of paper, but instead I end up jamming the paper between my two front teeth where I have those permanent retainers so I can't get it out. And it's still in there. And it's uncomfortable. And I tried EVERYTHING.

Dangit.

No comments: