Thursday, January 15, 2009

So classy

Okay. Last night.

Ke and I had been planning Classy Ladies of the 70's night for a while, and we pulled it off greater than I even imagined. That concept map I tell you. Works like a charm.

We (Ke, Ra, me) got our 70's dresses on, put on the mood lighting, put on the 70's music, and settled in for our evening, and then lo and behold RA Ni showed up, even though he hadn't RSVP'd to our facebook invite. Which was great.

And then the birthday boy showed up, and Je, and Meg and Mel, and like...all these people. I don't even remember who was in and out of there. Em, Ma, Ta, Ro, people, all sorts of people. And we had a dance party to 70's tunes. And it was GREAT.

Andddd thennnnn....then I guess we went up to the 4th floor? And sat in Bej's room with him and Av and I think Je? And talked about how great we are?

OH and we went down to the second floor, and I talked to that kid Gr and he was all saying how he's like seen me around but been too shy to talk to me. Too shy to talk to me? Psh mans just talk to me I'm not scary.

And then? Then what? I guess then is when Ra and I decided to go explore the other three dorms to see what was going down.

We didn't find much.

But we did find this room full of people playing some sort of board game in a VERY well decorated common room in the quiet dorm. And they like...knew me. They knew my name, and knew that I was from the third floor of my dorm, and that I had a dinosaur. And it was weird, cause I had never seen any of those kids before in my life.

And then Ra and I didn't find any other kids until the 8th floor of the tall dorm, where we found ANOTHER room full of kids who I didn't know who knew me. WEIRD right? Apparently one of the kids was in my class. I did not know that. Oops.

And then we went to the 10th floor of the tall dorm to the loft, and nobody was around so we climbed up the ladder into it, cause the last time those girls had told us we weren't allowed cause we weren't from the 9th or 10th floor of the tall dorm, but they were not there to stop us. And then this weird kid came out who thought he like owned the loft and talked to us for a bit from below.

AND THEN we came back to our dorm. And then we sat in the halls? And I talked to Au about camp and all the people we both knew. And then Au and To and Mel and Meg and El and....I think that's it went into El's room for a bit more recreation.

And THEN I went up to the common room and found Bej and Ra and Meg watching a movie so I went to watch with them, but Bej and I found that the commercials were much more interesting than the movie and that the movie was impossible to follow, so once Ra and Meg had gone to sleep we went to get crackers during the movie time and planned to get back to watch the commercials but then got distracted by how jumping is not a crime and creepin on El's room and trying to guess the code for the bike so we could maybe ride it a little.

And then I went to sleep.

No comments: