Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jumping is not a crime

Today was beautiful.

I woke up at 7:30 to go on our field trip into downtown Olympia and we were walking down the docks in the early morning, and I LOVE docks and water and boats, and it was just so beautiful. A bit of residual effects plus the stillness of the morning and the water was rushing extra because of all the rain and hardxcore flooding (I just wrote flooding as fludding....whoops) that's going down around here. And I saw this little houseboat docked and it was built like a little wooden shingled house, and I want that to be my life. Can I live on a little houseboat that looks like a little house when I grow up? And just float around? That would be GREAT.

And then I napped from noon to five.

And then tonight we were all lounging about in Meg and Mel's room for a long time, singing songs and playing music and cuddling and just being a family, it was BEAUTIFUL! People weren't all out scattered at parties and such, we were all together and connected and the lights were off and the christmas lights were on and we were all together. And it was so nice.

Tomorrow we are going to quality burrito. I'M SO EXCITED!

No comments: