Friday, January 9, 2009

Mounting

Today Av made vegan cranberry oatmeal cookies.
Oh. My god.

I cannot believe I just remembered this story I'm about to tell you. Okay. So earlier we're creepin on the dorm across from us in the windows in Sa's room like we do, and Ja is insisting he sees people having sex in the shadows on a window through a shade, and he keeps on saying I see mounting that was definite mounting and Sa says, whenever you say mounting I think of mounting [something geeky here sa wrote it down i will make him tell me what it was tomorrow it had to do with linux]. I hope you did not have to be there to get it. You do have to know Sa, though

Today the man was talking to anxiously it was making me jittery and anxious. In class because when he would talk he would make these little jittery arm movements and he just talked so fast. Unpleasant.

It's too bad no of you are awake. NO OF YOU ARE AWAKE!

I'm listening to music. It is the strangest song I think I have ever heard. I don't think I have ever heard it before. It is "En Gallop" - Joanna Newsom. It's SO WEIRD.

Whoever invented chocolate oranges was genius. Those things come in little orange shapes. Genius! Plus its orangy flavored chocolate.

Today Mel and me did not watch accepted. Instead we found Av on the way back from the mods and went back to C dorm. And then we sat on Mel's beg and talked about our feelings. And then we ate popcorn and Mel's hands were glowing. If Mel were an antelope she would eat popcorn.

I just ate the inside part out of the chocolate orange, not because I wanted just orange sections but because it looked like a nice big slab of chocolate.

Other things that happened today? We lost and found Ta a bunch of times. The water bottle tasted like berries and they watched a movie.

Tomorrow we are going on a walking tour of Olympia. I suppose I will talk about that tomorrow then.

Then we hung out in Sa's room until it was time to sleep.

No comments: