Sunday, January 18, 2009

Part of a Complete Breakfast

We accomplished all this today:


Av's room is going to have the water dinosaurs, my room has the land dinosaurs, Bej's room will have the air dinosaurs, and Sa's room will have the space dinosaurs.

Oh heck yes.

It took a LOT of coloring. Luckily I had Sa as an assistant.

I have not blogged in DAYS. Crazy I know. LET'S RECAP!

On Thursday I was introduced to the wondrous world of smoking kava, which I can even admit to on this blog since it is legal and everything. And mans. Wondrous does not even begin to describe it.

Then on Friday I woke up and went on a field trip to see the senate and the house of representatives in action. Which was actually pretty neat. But the best part was before we even went in Ke and I found the heated bench, which is this big square of planks laid over a vent that blows warm air. So. Nice. And big enough for both of us to lie down comfortably on and look up at the sky making the whole world gray and warm.

Then at night we went to a Bar Mitzvah in sketchtown Olympia with the Ad guys and it was pretty wild but also fun. This one girl was on SOMETHING sketch on the dance floor and she was creeping me out, undulating around with her mouth gaping open and her head thrown back and her eyes rolling around, like...yeah. And then these two boys got in a fight and one pushed one into the pillar of the porch and it like broke and swung out.

And then we walked back to downtown (I was walking around at one am wearing no jacket, just a long sleeved shirt. SUCK ON THAT, EAST COASTERS) and went to New Moon Cafe and drew in the little notebooks on the table and it was fun.

Today we woke up, ate brownies for breakfast, got some stuff from the library, hung out and chatted, and went to the greenery. And then after dinner we drew on my window and then No had heart pain and went to the hospital (he's fine it was nothing) and Be and Ra and Je and Li and Meg went with him. But Bej and Sa and Mel and Ta and Av and I ended up having a really fun evening anyway. Bej has learned the art of my personal awkward silence game, and after Sa lost we explained it to him, and then we ended up in an EPIC awkward silence game. And then we watched Footloose in utter silence, just laughing a lot at the absurdity of it all. Em did not understand what was happening when she walked in. But it was so quality. And then we watched the DVD thing bounce around the screen once the movie was over. And then we watched the TV Frontin' after the DVD thing was done bouncing. We also made cookie dough and ate it. And just spend a LOT of time doing not much in the common room.

Good stuff.

I think I'm cute. I know I'm sexy. I've got the looks that drive the girls wild.

No comments: