Saturday, July 12, 2008

WE'RE GREAT

I'm REALLY happy.
With who we are and what our life is. I think it's fantastic. I think skinny dipping and playing spin the bottle into the wee hours of the morning then waking up and sleeping on a beach for six hours is the best use of time one could possibly dream of. I think hours spent resting all entangled within each other are the most warm and comforting hours no money could buy. I think my friends are really comfortable. I think it's really clever that a lake bottom that feels repulsively slimy and murky by day feels niftily squishy at night (under the right circumstances).

I think it's GREAT
that we can go skinny dipping and play spin the bottle into the wee hours of the morning, and then the next day when we wake up the reaction isn't oh god, now we feel horribly awkward, it's oh wow, last night was a huge success.

No comments: