Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Piglet Is Entirely Surrounded By Water


I love apocalyptic day turning into night end of the world weather. I LOVE it. A lot. I just think its really CLEVER how dark it gets in the middle of the day and how sometimes it comes out of nowhere and then is really hardcore for a bit and then goes away. And then thunder and lightning is also all kinds of nifty. This one time I was at NOPLACE (certainly not at work (blogger paranoia blogger paranoia DONT FIRE ME...NOPLACE))and the activity HAPPENED to involve putting small children in cars during an intensive storm that rolled in out of nowhere, and when I say intensive I mean soaked through to the skin just from running out to deliver a child and then running back (hm, saying deliver a child sounds more like birthing than anything else...but I don't think I'd like to do that in a thunderstorm...ok back to the point at hand) and I swear it's genius how a storm can turn all the space that's usually air into being mostly water, but leaving enough room to breathe. If the oceans were made of that consistency, like more whipped yogurt than custard style, but...fluid, then I bet I could walk down into them and actually get to see a sperm whale fighting a giant squid, provided they had evolved to be able to swim and respire and such in that kind of water/air conglomeration. AND that last sentence proves to me that I'm too half-asleep to be blogging. THIS IS WHY ME GETTING A BLOG WAS NEVER A GOOD IDEA. DELUSIONAL BLOGPOSTS RECORDED FOR ALL ETERNITY ARE NOTHING BUT A PLAN WITH NO PROS.

Dangit.

So. As I was saying. Thunderstorms are genius. I think it's cause I really just like water...in a big way. And then thunderstorms are water with big burly sound effects and flashing lights, with the addition of thrills and unpredictability. THEY'RE GREAT. THE END.

(I really ought to only blog when awake. This has been a huge mistake)

2 comments:

J said...

you should always blog when you're half-asleep : )

Cindy said...

i really REALLY adore your ramblings. like, a lot.

i second the motion for you to always blog when you're half-asleep. and maybe a little tipsy. ^_^