Sunday, April 26, 2009

IT'S TIGER TIME!

Highlights of the week:

1) Wednesday was Sa and Adr's birthdays so there was a lovely little celebration at the mods. It was great. And then Ke introduced me to Freaks and Geeks and I thought it was fantastic.
1) Je visited and I always really enjoy when that happens. He is great. He ran into a wall and the lights flickered and pretended to be a lion tamer and woke Bej and I up to kiss us both on the foreheads.
1) I have a LOT of painting to do. MY WHITE PAINT SMELLS LIKE FROSTING. AHHHHHHHHHHH.
1) Da and Mel and Hu and Bej and I all hung out for a while last night and that was fun. The RA's showed up but Da played it cool.
1) Sa and Be and Mel and I had a techno dance party
1) Bej and I went to Indian buffet which was just a really good idea. And then we were walking over to the lake and saw all these tents and asked information what was going on and they said dragon boat festival. DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL! Remember the last time we went to a dragon boat festival?



Yeah.

No comments: