Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BLOG

Today Ke and I put on our field dresses and went to the beach since it was all kinds of hot and sunny out. I got so sunburned. Well not that sunburned, but sunburned nevertheless. I hate getting sunburned. Makes me feel so irresponsible.

Here are weird things we saw on the beach:

1) a man with four wives and nine children
2) a girl jogging with her boyfriend in a rolled up tight t shirt with no bra and giant saggy underwear
3) a tour group that was very excited about everything

Then Pi showed up and we hung out with him for a bit. When we got there at like noon or so there were very few people but by the time we left there around three thirty were a lot. Also a lot of really cute dogs.

Then Ke and I went to the field, where we found a bunch of our friends sitting and enjoying the sunlight.

Then after the field we went to dinner, and then went out to Chinese buffet again with Be's dad and got ice cream.

SO FULL.

SO GOOD.

I was kind of in the right state for chatting with Be's father, kind of not.

No comments: