Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Success Story

Mans. Blogging. The internet. I've been spending a lot of time away from both. There is a conclusion to be drawn about the internet in there somewhere.

My life has been pretty pleasurable and a little jiggly. I'm doing oil painting for my class and you knows how I feel about that, even though it's a little nerve wracking not having an art teacher around.

A lot of what has gone down as of late I can't even write about in this blog.

Here are a few things I can mention:

* It was RA Br's birthday on Sunday and he invited us in for almond cake that his mom made and it was a rollicking good time
* I just ate all of Be's Reese's Puffs. Oops. I guess I need to buy that boy another box.
* Ke and A hid hard boiled eggs in Ge's room so they will start to smell if he doesn't find them. Little devils, both of them.
* The weather is supposed to be glorious again this weekend. Ke and I (and probably Mel and A) want to wear long dumb hippie dresses and go dance like fools in the field with all the kids who are playing drums and dancing and pretending they're a lot happier than they are
* My life is just pretty nice these days.

No comments: