Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Alligator days

Oh mans.
I have not blogged in almost a week. And what a week it has been. WHAT a week it has been.

SO I think I last blogged Thursday, let's see if I can remember what happened all those days. I don't think I fully can.

Oh, so on Saturday we had Je's surprise birthday party at Li's apartment which was fantastic and everyone was there and Je was so happy and so surprised. And then on Sunday...what happened on Sunday something I'm sure. On Monday Ke and I woke up and went to the beach and it was a sunny beautiful glorious day and the bird poop incident happened and we told everyone about it and spent some quality beach time with my RA. And then yesterday was Tuesday and Ke and I went to the beach again.

I am living the life. My life is kind of a mess a little bit, but it's also freakin incredible. It's a little more of a mess right now than it is supposed to be. But it's also beautiful.

No comments: