Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Winter quarter

Is coming to an end. How weird. Soon there will be no more map making class, no more 15 hours per week of babies, no more winter. When I come back from spring break it will actually be spring. Spring here is great. I am looking forward to it. Spring here will be less homework, internship, volunteering at the elementary school. Spring here will be having to bus to my destinations, TWO buses when I am going to the elementary school. The last time I tried to take those two buses I ended up sunk into mud up to my ankles on the side of the busiest intersection in town (with no crosswalks, which matters a lot because crosswalks are a big deal around here) as the bus I was supposed to get on drove by. And then I took another bus and ended up in the wrong place thinking I was in a different wrong place with three minutes until the bus I wanted to get on left the transit center. So I took off at a run, not even knowing where I was going, just knowing that I had to get there fast, and saw a bus stop after a few blocks of running and ran towards it, only to find it was the wrong one, and then I looked across the street and there was the bus I wanted going to another stop, so I ran across in front of traffic and by golly I MADE that bus. Here is the thing: whenever I run, I make the bus. And it's a good thing too, because goodness knows I don't want to run for no reason.

Spring quarter should be pretty great. Maybe I'll even find a house to move in to.

Last night me and my future roommates sat around and told each other things about how much we like one another. And all my future roommates are guys so they don't get emotional about each other as often as we do. That will be funny, me and three guys living together. But also normal, because they're the ones over at my house the most often. I mean, one of them is here all the time. So that's normal. And the others almost all the time. Just still after having been friends with girls most of my life it is a little silly that I hang out with all guys so often. Maybe my girl friends will get less busy next quarter. But that isn't actually at all likely. I am friends with some insanely busy girls.

I always have my A though to sleep in my bed and bring a little girl energy around here. And that's good, because without her who are we supposed to have threesomes with?

I have had to accept that I really do not have time for sheep club anymore. I am just TOO BUSY. Maybe sometime I will get back to it because I really do like that club. But like, I have so much time.

Time to write evaluations.

No comments: