Monday, March 21, 2011

New Glasses

I went to the glasses store today and ordered some new glasses. It was the fourth glasses store I tried. I'm going to become one of those people who wears glasses all the time so the choice was much more important than ever before. I chose some nice Sarah Palin glasses which are great for three reasons

1. They make me more like Sarah Palin
2. They are lightweight
3. I don't have to see frames all the time when I am looking at things

I pick them up tomorrow. WHO IS EXCITED?? I AM!!

Mt. Rainier Organics is closing. It's a real bummer. Where are we supposed to go for milkshake Monday? Where are we supposed to get our chocolate covered almonds? And nori flakes! Where oh where are we to get our nori flakes?

A real bummer and a nori flake emergency. Plus all the memories I have in that store. It's the end of an era.

I can't believe I had a whole post about music and I didn't mention S&M.

The worst part about my outrage over image obsession is that I still care about image no matter how hard I try not to. I don't value it but something in me still cares. Oh well. I'm working on it.

No comments: