Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HOW

Did I never read the Jurassic Park books until now???

THEY ARE SO GOOD. THEY WENT BY SO FAST.

That's the bad thing about reading fast. I find a really good book (LIKE JURASSIC PARK, WHAT A BOOK, AND THEN THE LOST WORLD, A SEQUEL EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST) and then I can't put it down and then it is over so fast. Now what am I supposed to read?

Actually, I hear that in the book version of Fried Green Tomatoes they are actually lesbians. So that answers that question.

What if there was a book about old time Southern lesbians exploring a jungle full of dinosaurs. Oh wow.

It's weird that I'm always me.

Maybe one of these days I'll have my First Legal Drink In A Bar In The United States.

Maybe I will go out for Mel's birthday on Thursday. Or maybe I will have too much homework. Either way, I have my first day of my internship the next morning anyway, so it's not like I could really party the night away.

HEY LOOK, I CAN WRITE ABOUT DRINKING ON THE INTERNET AND IT'S LEGAL.



Peekaboo.

No comments: