Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hypnotist

I went and saw the hypnotist show at Ro's high school with her and her friends. It was weird being back in high school for a bit. I spent a lot of time thinking about high schoolers. All the kids looked the same as they did when I was in high school. All the boys had short hair and no beards. What a strange time in life. I might want to teach high school. The way the kids were didn't bother me. I was just thinking about how it is too bad they all live in a society that shapes them to be the way they are. It made me think about how much the society we grow up in affects what we turn out to be. It made me think about what high schoolers worry about and how they are still living with their parents. The show was pretty funny, too. I never went when I was in high school but I had a good time there tonight.

No comments: