Wednesday, August 6, 2008

IN OTHER WORDS

Tonight M busted out his science project side and made us a little experiment!

I'm watching a documentary about the food crisis and tens of thousands of tons of soybeans being imported to China, except the man says like Chaana. Like the Chana Masala we had for dinner! That was DELICIOUS. We came home from picking me up at the dentist (man, all that oral hygiene and now I'm eating a lollipop...oops) and there it was WAITING for us! Talk about wonderful surprise. Then we had a couch party. Two days ago, we were all lying around and we found the light that changes color and the (my documentary is called China: Inside Out) luau tape and put on my fancy earrings and then were ready to PARTY but we had to before 8:00 so all we ended up doing was couch party with hermits. But it was great. Then today after our couch party we decided to commence with the extravaganza in the bathroom. And it was EXTRAVAGANT. Let me tell you.

1 comment:

Kawaii Baba said...

YOU MAKE THE CUTEST AMOUNT OF SENSE. I had to click publish because you forgot to last night