Friday, July 31, 2009

Eating cherries and spitting out the pits

I was eating cherries and the phrase "eating cherries and spitting out the pits" kept on running through my mind, just as it always does whenever I eat cherries, when I started thinking about how neat it is that somebody thought up those words and wrote them in a book and now I can't eat cherries without thinking them. I guess I just realized what it is to publish stuff and have other people know it. And I think it's pretty cool. Like...people create things that they then make public and other people love. I think everyone else already knew about this phenomenon. But I don't think I ever realized how much other people were people too enough to understand.


In other news, I'm really into this apocalypse rainstorm going on out there. As I was writing this darkness fell and the wind picked up like crazy and now it is raining like the middle of the end of the world jungle. Yum.

No comments: