Tuesday, November 16, 2010

There's a bright golden cow on the meadow

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!

NO CLASS TODAY!

We had a serious windstorm last night. It kind of hypnotized me for a bit. I sat up in bed to hear it better and it was so loud and wind through the treesy and great. Our power went out from like eight last night till some time in the middle of the night so Bej and I had a paper cutting (in the style of Nikki McClure) by candlelight party. We made a very nice bigfoot scene.

Our kitty cat is playing with a little bit of wire.

Now, since class is cancelled and all, Mi and I are going to go to the big bead store and get all of the beading stuff we could ever need. And then I will have my supplies for Jo's craft party on Thursday. Oh oh oh and then we will go sleep over at Je's house. Oh oh things are good around here.

1 comment:

Kbug said...

sounds fantastic! I wish we could have been together! My last class was canceled too! Kidney stones. A good day of reorganizing, redecorating, thrifting, and ordering pizza. mmm

la la la kitty playing with wire