Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reunited, yeah yeah

What a lovely reunion that was at S's new beautiful apartment with her new together life. Good times all around, yes yes. Good music. Good dancing. Good crab rangoon. Good family fun.

I have a midlife crisis and a cabin in the woods to go back to. I have thanksgiving with the family, which I missed last year and it's nice to be home.

I have new medications to take. I have an exam to write and a research project to somehow get through.

I took a tai chi class the other day. I was forced into it, but it wasn't bad.

I think my blog posts have gotten more and more insane recently. But I have to get this stuff down for posterity's sake. What did I do this thanksgiving break? Well, we visited Granny and had a reunion and went to thanksgiving and brought Bej home.

Bigfoot is real.

No comments: