Monday, October 11, 2010

Deer Tracks

Scenes from our apartment:


















I went away on a field trip from Monday-Friday of last week. It wasn't that great. I mean, it was okay, I talked to a bunch of people, but I really just wanted to be home. I really miss my home when I'm away from it. But the landscape was cool.


And the teachers brought their kids who were four and six and the coolest kids and they made me want kids so bad. Kids kids kids.


But then I got to go home. And it is good because home is the best.

And if you didn't notice we have a kitty kitty cat. And she is a really cool cat. She likes to hang out on the dresser.



2 comments:

khadijbug said...

i like this a lot. especially the woven hanging set above ur sink

Cindy said...

FDJAIFODJPISJFIODPJSA DINOSAUR POSTER IN THE KITCHEN FTW!!