Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome to my fronteir

I had never made tapioca pudding before but I really wanted some so I made up a recipe and went for it and it turned out great. I feel so hardcore!

LOOK EVERYONE I'M A FOOD BLOGGER, I MAKE UP RECIPES AND POST THEM ON MY BLOG!

1 cup tapioca
2 cups water
1 can coconut milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla

First I put the tapioca in a pot, added the two cups of water, and soaked it for 10 minutes. Then I added the can of coconut milk, the salt, the sugar, and the vanilla and brought it all to a boil. Once it boiled I reduced the heat and let it cook for a while more until it seemed done, and then I stirred in the beaten egg and cooked it for a few more minutes. Then I put some in a bowl and sliced up some mango and put it on top.

Good decision.


And I suppose this is a little unrelated, but JULIE ANDREWS! YOU MINX YOU!

No comments: