Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fountain Goat

Okay so I have not blogged in forever, this is because I have been having too much fun.

IT'S JUNE
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
EW
OH
GOD
I GO HOME IN A WEEK
WHAT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M GOING TO CRY. I MIGHT BE CRYING RIGHT NOW. I'M NOT. BUT I COULD.

I'm really excited to see all you folks do not get me wrong. But this year being over is incomprehensible. I just really LOVE it here.

So many things have happened since I last blogged. I don't even know if I can say them all. I probably can't. As you all know, my darling J is visiting, which has been ever so delightful. We threw her a birthday party last night and MAN, that was a party! We danced, we sang, we wandered in the field, we chatted in the hall, we showed J a good time. This morning was ROUGH. A and Ke and Em had to perform a Native American dance for Ke's final project presentation and it was just SO FUNNY because they all felt HORRIBLE. Ke threw up and some puke came out her nose. This is the kind of situation they were in (well, more A and Ke than Em) but they danced anyway. I was just cracking up at how funny it all was and how much it sucked and how happy I was that I did not have to dance because I felt awful as well. A and Em were trying to practice as people getting off the bus walked by and it looked to them like Em was just saying hippity hop hippity hop hippity hop for no reason. She had reason.

Ummmm yeah.

Last night was super fun. Je is visiting again and we all know how happy that makes me.

The night before I had a lovely adventure to the library with Li and the Kas and Bej and I tried to cut Bej's hair in the library but Li and Ka wouldn't let me. Then the Kas and Li were dinosaurs in the woods. It was neat.

I presented my paintings to the class. The class loved them. CoWo really wanted to buy one. But he did not because I am not selling.

Over the weekend we did some wonderful lying in fields and looking at trees.

Last weekend my room was an aquarium and the field was a snowglobe and all the people were tiny.


WHY DO I GO HOME IN LITERALLY ONE WEEK.

No comments: