Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I killed something I loved

Oh mans. Weekend recap time.

On Thursday we sang Celine Dion in Ke's room, the four of us at approximately 4 am belting out It's All Coming Back To Me Now song to the best of our impaired abilities. Then when I went to use my bathroom I realized everyone could hear us. Whoops. Maybe they liked it more than Lovin You on repeat. Maybe not. Then Ke and A and I went to Av's room and found a kid that I vaguely know, and then I told them I was going to sleep and they said NO YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE PUTTING ON YOUR PAJAMAS AND COMING BACK and I said I was going to sleep and then the next morning they asked me why I never came back when I said I was going to.

Communication!

And then A and Ke were left to their own devices and got into a bit of mischief. But not the last mischief of the weekend.

On Friday Mel went to Da's house to meet his parents and family, but we spotted his dad and brother at the freshman advising lunch (which was a total lie, we do not have regular Friday barbecues outside) and Ke called the dad and brother over and Mel was pretty embarrassed yet handled herself well.

Then Ke and A and I went to get burritos and got burritos and horrible service and had to leave 30 dollars on the table and run to catch the bus back. We had to! Because we wanted to go to the party at Li's but by the time we had gotten ready the party was over because that is how they do it at Li's - quick and dirty. So then Ke and A and I had to make some fun of our own, which we did by going to some random place filled with people from A's class that we didn't really know (and Be and No) and to A dorm and utilizing some of the mischief from the night before, and then we went to Ta's room and to Av's room and people wanted us to sing for them and it was all very odd.

It was a rough night in our dorm, for some more than others but really for everybody at least a little bit. One of THOSE nights as they say.

On Saturday I went with Bej to get an exercise ball for Li's apartmentmate because he had stabbed hers with a knife the night before.

I wasn't kidding about the one of those nights thing.

Then when I got back it was Oregon Trail party time with Br, which was a WEIRD party. Then that night All and A and I watched Ferngully after hanging out with the Kas and a little sister. Ferngully was a really neat looking movie. And probably is under all circumstance.

This weekend felt really long. I'm only at Sunday recapping it and I'm feeling what I felt on Sunday, which was that whoa it's only Sunday feeling.

Sooo on Sunday what happened? I'm sure something happened. What was it.
No idea.

Then yesterday we had guacamole and ran around and bothered people.

I just got bored of blogging a bit there.

No comments: