Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not ok

I haven't been that happy recently. Good things have happened, like truffle night on Thursday. It was a wild success and I was happy about it but in general I have not been that happy. I'm lonely. I cry a lot. I don't really know what to do about it. Every so often I think things are getting better but they seem to be getting worse overall. I'll get to see lambs on Tuesday for my sheep check. It's lambing season. That's pretty exciting. We went to the animal shelter on Wednesday and found some really cute cats. Owl Cat was my favorite. I keep on thinking about the song that somebody wrote for class last year when the assignment was to interview a classmate and then write a song about them. The last line was, "Did you know Ra cries every day?" It is stuck in my head a little bit. Did you know?