Sunday, October 11, 2009

I plead pizza eggs on that banana

Av is making a blog, which is wildly exciting and an inspiration to us all. Mostly me. So now I am inspired and blogging.

Father and Sister are visiting this weekend. Ke and A and Sister and I went and saw him do his think downtown on Friday night and it was intense and nice to finally see him in action. A and Ke and I all cried. Sister fits very nicely into the family. She hated all the parties on Friday night so Bej and I took her stargazing on the field instead and it was very nice.

Right now Av is in the corner writing a song and Sister is in the kitchen cleaning up her sandwich. Last night Av played music for us and we all danced, which happens all the time around here but it never gets old.

Anddd as I was writing that there was a knock on the door and in came Bej, No, and Bej's mom. This the kind of thing I am talking about when I say there is no time for the internet anymore. Too much real life getting in the way. I ended up going out for burritos with Father and Sc and Bej and Bej's mom. The photos that Bej's mom took will be up on facebook so don't even worry.

Last night we were blasting music and dancing and the RA on duty came and knocked on our door and A went to answer and asked if we were being too loud and then the RA launched into this whole speech about how we chose to live in quiet housing until Asia interrupted and said we actually are not in quiet housing. Then the police officer and the RA were horribly embarrassed and introduced themselves and said they would wipe the egg off their faces. So that was unexpected.

I'm not sure I've talked about my sheep yet. I have so much to learn about sheep but I am so ready to learn. I wish I had a car so I could go over to the sheep field all the time and hang out with the sheep. At least I get to go once a week. Sheep make the best noises when they bite grass.

We found a little door with a free ice box behind it and it looks to Mel how all doors look to A. Which was funny to me because I'm in the middle of the two heights and both perspectives were really different than how I see doors. I never thought about how different people's perspectives on stuff like that must be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I plead pizza eggs on that banana.